Friday, June 12, 2009

Unsuccessful Wanderer


Where is my false, in look for that knowledge?
Seems to be I get to restrain from what do I get from that knowledge
Lie, arrogance, hypocrisy
And present getting bovine and is wrecked for love

Or not love all this time
There is two mankind meet since taste
Taste needs, since its dry knowledge
Looking for something that was found
There is goes against the stomach since impossible knowledge for many person

Denial. Are rebelling symbol
Hypocrisy two mankinds that brimless
Heart void, hardening human soul
Now loose all pseudo love
Because no taste which arouse me from my sleep

My egoism. My worship on power self
My worship on wish one that has shortly detached
To know what do actually happening
To know what do actually at thoughts
And to know what do as honest as it pursued

30th August 2008




No comments:

Post a Comment